1. You must be registered for the conference to participate. If you haven’t already done so, please visit: https://www.cuny2021.io/registration/
2. Once registered, you will receive an email from WordPress (within 12-18 hrs) saying that a conference website account has been set up in your name. Be sure to check your spam folder! Follow the instructions to set your password, which you will need to access the conference.
3. To join the conference, please visit: https://www.cuny2021.io/join
4. You will then be prompted to log into your website account if you have not done so already.
5. On the conference page you will see several links to let you participate in several ways.
a. “Join Main Session Talks” is a Zoom Webinar link that will take you to the main session talks, if they are being broadcast at that time.
b. Separate links appear for Parallel Session pages, which will include links for separate Zoom Meeting rooms (not Zoom Webinar). For example, “Thursday Afternoon” is a link to all the parallel sessions scheduled for Thursday afternoon (Sessions 1-6 and 7-13). Please check the website schedule for the content of each parallel session.
c. Further links take you to Gather.town (for breaks) and the Conference Message board. You can post general information to all attendees there.
POSTING DISCUSSION COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS TO SPEAKERS
1. Questions for presenters may be made during the Q&A for each Zoom presentation. You will do this by entering the question via text (Q&A or Chat). If your question is selected by the chair, it will be read aloud, or you will be unmuted to ask your question.
2. You can also post comments and questions to the authors asynchronously on the conference website. Please visit the website Schedule page (https://www.cuny2021.io/schedule/) and click “Discussion” next to the presentation. You will need to be logged on to post a comment or question. You cannot post anonymously.